1. ELIGIBILITY: Varsity Spirit Corporation dba Shop.Varsity.com/Varsity Shop (“Varsity Shop”) Pinathon (the “Pinathon”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Varsity Shop. Non-US residents are not eligible. All employees of Varsity Spirit Corporation (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Pinathon Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Pinathon. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Pinathon constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. PINATHON PERIOD: The Pinathon entry period begins November 15, 2013 and ends November 22, 2013 at midnight (the “Pinathon Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Pinathon Period. Winners will be announced Monday, November 25, 2013.
3. PINATHON ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Pinathon Period, you may enter one board titled “Varsity Shop Pin-a-thon” into the contest. Contestants must fill their “Varsity Shop Pin-a-thon” board with an image of the official contest image and at least 10 products from the Varsity Shop. Pins must be tagged with @Varsity and #VarsityShop. Once your board is complete, a link to your board must be emailed to email@example.com to be officially entered into the contest.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Pinathon, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Pinathon entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
5. SELECTION OF PINATHON WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize winners will be selected based on the ultimate cheer and dance collection submitted via “Varsity Shop Pin-a-thon” Pinterest board . There will be three winners, all of whom will be selected from entries received during the Pinathon Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Pinathon Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry by Tuesday, November 26, 2013. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Pinathon, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Pinathon shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be selected.
6. PRIZES: There will be a separate individual winner for each of the following prizes: 1st Place) New PEJ130 Warm-Up (approximate retail value of $75.00), 2nd Place) Black Sequin Back Pack (approximate retail value of $52.95), and 3rd Place) Polar Fleece Vest (approximate retail value of $35.99). No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Pinathon, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.Pinathon Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Pinathon; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Pinathon, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Pinathon is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Pinathon (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Pinathon (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Pinathon or any website operated by the Pinathon Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Pinathon Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Pinathon or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Pinathon information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Pinathon, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Shop.Varsity.com and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Pinathon or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Pinathon or use or redemption of the prize.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, you may send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Varsity Spirit Corporation dba Shop.Varsity.com/Varsity Shop, Attn: Lindsay Botwinick, 6745 Lenox Center Court, Suite 300, Memphis, TN 38115. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
11. SPONSOR: Varsity Shop.